Women’s Committee of the Economic History Society
18 September 2015
All Souls College, Oxford
- 9.30 onwards: Registration
- 10.00: ‘Engaging with the Media’, Ciara Meehan, University of Hertfordshire
- 11.00: Coffee
- 11.15: ‘Record, Edit, Podcast! Reach out with audio’, Madeline Paterson, Symmetry Coaching
- 12.15: ‘Journalists, bloggers and home movies’ , Romesh Vaitilingam, Economics Writer and Media Consultant
- 1.15: Lunch
- 2.00: ‘Heritage, Community & Impact’, Margot Finn, UCL
- 3.00: ‘Publishing with Palgrave Macmillan’, Laura Pacey
- 3.30: Tea
- 4.00: ‘Using social media’, Judy Stephenson, LSE
- 4.30: Round Table: TV, Twitter and Trolls: public engagement for female academics
- 5.30: Finish
Lunch will be provided. After we finish, we will go for a drink and then dinner (pay your own way).
Places are limited on this event so if you would like to join us please contact Helen Paul (email@example.com) or Anne Murphy (firstname.lastname@example.org) as soon as possible.
Please let us know if you wish to join our mailing list. We are on Facebook and on Twitter @WComEHS.