In addition, the Society is involved in a number of publishing ventures through its Publications Committee (Chair: Professor Marguerite Dupree):
- The Publications Committee has inaugurated a new series in partnership with publishers Boydell & Brewer entitled People, Markets, Goods: Economies and Societies in History. Economic History Society members can save 25% on the series.The editorial committee of Professors Marguerite Dupree (Oxford), Steve Hindle (Huntington), Jane Humphries (Oxford), Willem M. Jongman (Groningen), Catherine Schenk (Oxford), Jane Whittle (Exeter) and Nuala Zahedieh (Edinburgh) welcome submissions on all aspects of economic social history. Enquiries to Professor Marguerite Dupree.
- In 2009 the Committee established a very successful successor to the New Studies in Economic and Social History. Entitled, New Approaches to Economic and Social History, this is edited by Professors Marguerite Dupree and Larry Neal. All enquiries to Professor Dupree.
- New Studies in Economic and Social History, published for the Society by Cambridge University Press; title list.
- Royal Historical Society ‘New Historical Perspectives’: a book series for early career scholars (within 10 years of their doctorate), commissioned and edited by the Royal Historical Society (insert hyperlink: https://royalhistsoc.org/publ…orical-perspectives/) , and published by the Institute of Historical Research and University of London Press. The series was launched in April 2016 with support from the Economic History Society and Past & Present.
- Routledge: ’20th Century Britain: Economic, Social and Cultural Change’ – 3rd edition. Coming soon.
It has also published a number of volumes directly, including: